Miss Cassie started Calisthenics with Fraser Coast as a Sub-Junior in 1990. Since then she has competed in every age group and coached a recreational team with Fraser Coast in 2002. Miss Cassie moved on from Fraser Coast in 2003 and has re-joined our team for 2019.
- Competing in the QLD State Team
- Starting a club at Rainbow Beach in 2004
- Continuing the club after children in 2010
- Junior and Intermediate Cali Spectacular
- Cali Camps
- Working with Miss Cathy
Our Level One Team Coaches
Member of Fraser Coast Calisthenics since 1990.
Miss Karen started calisthenics as a preschooler and has competed in and coached every section from Tinies to Seniors over the last 29 years.
- Competing in the QLD State Team as a Junior, Intermediate and Senior.
- Being one of the first QLD Junior Graceful Girl representatives at the National Championships.
- Watching her coach's face when she finally achieved the splits
- Seeing the look of excitement on any 'newbie's' face after performing on stage for the first time.
Favourite Cali item: Clubs